How good am I?

The Perv

SJsniperjoe said:
I just wanna say this...

..This is a dumb post. Now everyone that is signed up for punxclan forums is gonna make a "how good am I" post. It's true this is gonna happen. In fact, Im gonna go make one now... by the way, your pretty good, I dont remember how you used to play, but you can kill me once every 5 deaths.

SJ, i dont know why you post something like this. Are we low on forum space that we cant post stuff like this? I see posts about the dumbest things, but thats the whole idea about a forum - that you post whatever the hell you want. ur hating on the guy for wanting to improve his game, thats pretty intelligent...

Werbung:

Ponti

Practice

What I do sometimes when there is no one on punx server...

practice your aim, by firing on targets

i.e. I will rockthevote to dust2...then move around the map picking out x's in the brick work. Then try to hit the x while running, walking, 180s, and distance shots. 9/10 targets stay still and aim or crouch down. Thats why I don't work with bots because they don't immitate players that well.

practice running around the maps to familiarize yourself with the surroundings. Run around the map and listen to the sounds you make on the different surfaces.

Don't be to eager...If your a terrorist holding hostages there is no reason for you to rush ct spawn. If your a ct protecting a bomb site don't rush out into the middle of map.

Pay attention to your radar and tab menu. Good to know how many enemies are left and ratio of ct's/t's.

Don't reload after a kill that only took 5 bullets. And don't reload in an unsecured area. Don't run around corners without a bullet in the chamber.

Best way to improve your skills, if not military trained...Read a book. Special forces tactics and close quarters tactics

Puppet

Re: Practice

Ponti said:
Don't reload after a kill that only took 5 bullets. And don't reload in an unsecured area. Don't run around corners without a bullet in the chamber.

This one tip right here is the best one you wrote. I am totally unable to follow it. My fingers do the talking in CZ and they say "reload whenever you get a chance". I wish I could control this better. I die more to total noobs from this one action alone.

SJsniperjoe

well, I was just playin.. you play well. I dont see that you need any tips for your playing abilities. STOP trying to get attention! :p Its not a dumb post, I just could see everyone else doing it too.. Thats why I did it, lol.

Sortitout

Intro said:
RaNcid said:
Godfather said:
Yeah I need some tips too...guys help me as well?

what the hell happened to you? You were owning people left and right... why do you need tips now?

He "uninstalled".

:lol:

hahhaha

hmm ponti good tips, i gotta agree with puppet on this one, i reload too often, mostly unncessarily, and get pwned, by noobs and suicidal bots alike when i do it..bah! hmm ramon is that how i got into bio too? :(

Werbung:

blze

read it, and my assumption from the topic was dead on- BOOM HS !

.:ROFLEDIT:.

HS could be "highschool" or "headshot" in this scenario, ROOFLES.