How good am I?

MeanMugginFool

Alright, I have been playing CZ and on Punx for a little over a year or so now, and while I feel like I have improved a ton since I first started, I was wondering what you all think, and maybe if any of you have any tips or critiques about my play that could help me improve. I don't think I am clan material or anything, although that seems like it would be fun, but I would love to try to become a better player. Any opinions and that wouldbe greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
MMF

Werbung:

Puppet

I personally think you are a very good player. You have your moments when you own. I won't give you any advice on your play because I'm in no position to criticize or critique it. Everyone keeps telling me that I need to focus on my aim instead of panic but I have a hard time controlling the panic thing. See what I mean? I can't tell you how to play. Just keep up the good work. Tune your network settings according to Misranger's article and get yourself a game mouse for better control of your play.

Sortitout

mmf, i think its great that you want to improve, i think we all do. my best suggestion would be to spectate good players after you die, that's what i did and do to learn good strategies, use of nades/flash, how they fire, where they check, and where they tend to hide out. best of luck man

8)

SJsniperjoe

I just wanna say this...

..This is a dumb post. Now everyone that is signed up for punxclan forums is gonna make a "how good am I" post. It's true this is gonna happen. In fact, Im gonna go make one now... by the way, your pretty good, I dont remember how you used to play, but you can kill me once every 5 deaths.

MeanMugginFool

I appreciate the tips so far guys thanks. All I am tryin to do SJ is get better and see if it is even worth applying for clans and such. I am sorry if you think that is a "dumb post", but for someone who doesn't play any other first person shooters, and has only played Counterstrike for a year or so, this kinda stuff helps. I have tons of fun playing on this server, but it is always more fun when you are killin more people. I have always respected the regulars and clan members on this server, I would appreciate a little of that in return, thanks.

Werbung: