How do you get the most gp and exp for your time on Combat Arms?

SpIkE_JoNzE

Why is that ? How much GP do you have spike ?

50k+ in my R__A ccount, i just save GP and use a bit on modding my default gear, i spent maybe 1000 in fully modding my pistol and m16, but after some matches i earn that 1000 gp again lol, and in my other account i spend hella much GP in guns,...

Werbung:

Jordan B

That's not fair. Even pro players sometimes don't get much exp/gp .

16 min spy hunt that ends in a minute anyone ?

32 exp , if you're lucky.

spuznick242

If your ANY GOOD atall at the game, you should earn back your GP in around an hour MAX.

If you cant earn 800 for the gun you've bought then it basically means that you need to play for longer...

Just work out how much you've paid and play for that amount of time.

If your only gonna be on for half hour to an hour then maybe dont buy anything as your just going to create a suck on your GP. If your going to be on for a couple of hours (over the next 24 hours) then buy whatever gun/guns your best with and rage it.

Play either CTF or Spy hunt and you'll get the most GP and XP if you play it right, piece of **** tbh,.

Rad.

Yea, most people will get a gun for a day, and not be able to make enough gp to cover the 800 to 1600 gp they just spent, so when they go to get it again, they cant. And I almost allways do really good in CTF and I dont get that good of gp, and I just dont like spy hunt although i have heard of people making over 1000xp a game. I just rather get into an Elim. and just get 40+ kills and get the same amount of gp as I get in CTF, but I just like Elim. more.

Roger117

Only buy what you need. That a big problem many face. Just pick a weapon you like, and sitck to it, that way you get the most out of the purchased weapon and more profit.

Jordan B

Buy a perma weapon xD

Then you don't have to buy anything ?

I thought about it, but then I think buying weapons adds something to CA. Without weapons running out I think I would get bored with it.

Mhawk11

1. Ok if u have completely no money then just kill sum1 ingame and pick up their gun

2. Then once u have money buy a gun

3. Play until u have made equal or more money then what u had b4 u bought the gun

4. Press thanx if i helped

Werbung: