Help! i have a jumping problem!

Sortitout

hmm talked to intro bout this like months ago, but ever since i installed cz i was never able to jump onto boxes, etc. wheenver i click space bar, my dude jumps but not to the normal height. thus

A) i can never go to apt as a ct on inferno
B) i can't go through apt as a ct on italy
C) i can't camp ontop of boxeslightposts which i wouldnt do anyway u hore
D) i can't go up the boxes through windows in office

so i've learned this.
1) never trust apts.
2) u can happily play cz without jumping ability or a mouse.

i'm kinda embarrassed about this. :? and now u know my dark secret :twisted: but ty for any helpful technical suggestions if you've ever heard of this problem. although i bet i will get smartass comments nonetheless :x

Werbung:

mYth

It's called a jump-croutch. When u jump, push and hold croutch key in mid-jump until you're on the box, lamp, the asshole croutching in front of u, etc. Just practice doing it and u'll get it in no time. Also it might help to have ur jump and croutch keys close to each other so you don't have to stretch ur fingers too far! :lol: :twisted:

Puppet

Maybe the real problem is that before you reinstalled CZ you had specially edited a key for jmp-crouch and now that you reinstalled you are back to default keys. Go to key options in the game and review "crouch" and "duck" to see how they are set up.

Sortitout

Asian Arsenal said:
The first thing I thought of when I read the title of this thread was "Maybe you need to lose weight"

Haha...

Don't ban me.

ahaha i can't ban u dude--i'm a BIo not a Punx--thus I'm straight. and i'm not fat so i can jump. and dilla/blz ty for the love and compliments. i am able to kill peeople occassionally despite my handicaps. :shock:

Sortitout

Puppet said:
Maybe the real problem is that before you reinstalled CZ you had specially edited a key for jmp-crouch and now that you reinstalled you are back to default keys. Go to key options in the game and review "crouch" and "duck" to see how they are set up.

ok now i'm really scared and confused. i don't have a crouch key, just duck and jump....someone plz help me. i really want to get into an apt!! without having to walk around and get in the back way

Puppet

Crouch, duck, ahhhh, I am a noob. They are equal. So if you have a crouch and duck key then you combine them. For example, mine is duck on the control key and space bar to jump, so I synchronize control space just right to do the same thing you want to do. What I was trying to explain to you is maybe at one time you had a key programmed to do a duck-jump (Sounds cute) and now that you reloaded you are back to default.

http://www.counter-script.net/index.php?id=124

If you go to that web site there are a lot of tips on scripting in counterstrike condition zero and all very legal stuff. This is also a great site to get research on creating buy scripts.

Sortitout

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG !!!!

I LOVE U PUPPET!!!!! and MYTHRILLYWHATVER!!!

I TRIED THIS JUMP DUCK THING AND IT WORKS!!! I CAN JUMP ON BOXES INSTEAD OF JUST RUNNING SADLY INTO THEM!!!!!

HOW COME CZ DOESN'T GIVE INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT JUMP DUCK!?!?

BASTARDS!!!

I LOVE UUUUUUUU

:cry: :cry: (tears of joy!)

{Iceman}

Sortitout said:
HOW COME CZ DOESN'T GIVE INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT JUMP DUCK!?!?

I'm pretty sure they do. I remember flipping through the CZ manual and reading something about that. Also, jump duck is used in almost every FPS game...try it out in some other games and you won't believe what you can do 8) .

Werbung: