Heavy Armor=Useless?

NoMercy

I really never noticed a difference between medium and heavy armor unless you have one of those huge machine guns and want to feel somewhat like a Tank out on the battlefield, lol.

Werbung:

spuznick242

i just use the default because i dont want to pay for it and when i do pay for armor every now and then i get the light only because i like being able to move from one side of the map to the other very quickly and i usually hide well when sniping so even if i am discovered it can be a bit of a challenge to get a shot off at me and hit me...but i rather be able to move from spot to spot very fast than have 1 hp left after a shot from an L96(im more likely to get killed going from spot to spot and if i get slowed down by armor its pretty much over for me...)

Seawied

I don't like machine guns for the same reason I hate the heavy vest: speed>armor.

Remember, it just takes 1 well placed bullet to kill someone, so even if the machine gun is a 3 hit killer, if you're slow you become a much easier target for a HS

cvspartan101

I don't like machine guns for the same reason I hate the heavy vest: speed>armor.

Remember, it just takes 1 well placed bullet to kill someone, so even if the machine gun is a 3 hit killer, if you're slow you become a much easier target for a HS

I know... but if you are a camping person you don't need speed so the heavy vest will help protect you while the machine gun can lay a blanket of fire

chaos_spirit

how heavy

i like playing with heavy armor so than I don't die so easy. L9 death sux, and ak47 is beef too. wearing heavy armor gives you a second chance to take the hit and uncover the enemies position.

the trick is to wear a speed cap. It counter effects the lag of the heavy armor, and never run in the middle of large open spaces. hug walls and always know where the closest cover is.

I personally Tank with a speed cap and face guard to protect from random head shots and carrying a m416-cqb (mid/long distance), sg(close quarters), and uber nade!

The goal is to kill the opponent before they kill you!

] ; ) >

cvspartan101

i like playing with heavy armor so than I don't die so easy. L9 death sux, and ak47 is beef too. wearing heavy armor gives you a second chance to take the hit and uncover the enemies position.

the trick is to wear a speed cap. It counter effects the lag of the heavy armor, and never run in the middle of large open spaces. hug walls and always know where the closest cover is.

I personally Tank with a speed cap and face guard to protect from random head shots and carrying a m416-cqb (mid/long distance), sg(close quarters), and uber nade!

The goal is to kill the opponent before they kill you!

] ; ) >

That's true but an L9 super magnum will still kill you in one bullet...:mad::mad:

orestul

The m416 is not a slow movement gun. It is an average gun that does not slow you down a lot. I buy that gun often, and I dont buy any armor. It works perfectly.

Seawied

The m416 is not a slow movement gun. It is an average gun that does not slow you down a lot. I buy that gun often, and I dont buy any armor. It works perfectly.

for someone like me who only usually buys fast guns like the UMP, it is incredibly slow

Werbung: