Heavy Armor=Useless?

Werbung:

john66

The only thing I could think of using it for would have to be if your a dedicated sniper.
The extra damage itr would take to bring you down would be helpful, plus you'll have more chances of surving a l96 shot. Then also, you don't need as much speed if your a sniper if you camp in a single place.

Jordan B

Heya Seawied , I faced Convex the other day, (youtube search him, he's rather good) , sniper only OMA at junk flea , 1 on 1 . The heavy armor really helps to tank the L96A1 Shot, even if it leaves you with 002 or 001 HP , you still get another chance at life, and that can really help. I only wear it for Sniper only matches now, and then use my Light vest+Combat Beanie combo for CTF's .

cvspartan101

Heya Seawied , I faced Convex the other day, (youtube search him, he's rather good) , sniper only OMA at junk flea , 1 on 1 . The heavy armor really helps to tank the L96A1 Shot, even if it leaves you with 002 or 001 HP , you still get another chance at life, and that can really help. I only wear it for Sniper only matches now, and then use my Light vest+Combat Beanie combo for CTF's .

That's a good idea and I do that too

th3tech

I have enough slow down problems with the default vest, I use the light vest, this is perfect.. can't imagine using the heavy one.. eww

Seawied

this was the only reason I could forsee using it either. Faster speed=Harder target=less bullets hitting you.

I personally find medium armor to be best. Gives me an edge over the light armors in combat, and its free. Although I have to say, if I had a choice of the three armors to be my default, Light vest would most likely be my choice

illspirit

You forgot to quote me, and please lets not start this here.. jesus christ

You thick, self interested mother fucker. I'm replying to Seawied saying he prefers medium armour but would rather have light.

Not everything is about you, you fucking twat.

orestul

No armor is actually needed to play the game. Its more fun without any, because first you save money, and second you dont run slower. And the light armor probably doesnt add any speed to you, because you already aren't wearing any so whats the point.

Werbung:

Seawied

So, medium armour is your favorite? But you rather have light armour as your default? I don't get it.

cost to benefit analysis. If you had all 3 armors for free, light armor would be the best. If I had a choice between medium armor and paying gp for light amor, I'll stick with medium. The amount of GP spent on light armor does not bring the GP returns to justify the armor, in my opinion. I'm just factoring in that the light armor costs money but medium armor is free

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd the noob of the day award goes to.............
orestul said:
No armor is actually needed to play the game. Its more fun without any, because first you save money, and second you dont run slower. And the light armor probably doesnt add any speed to you, because you already aren't wearing any so whats the point.