Having a problem with the respawn trigger

n00b

The trigger looks like this :

Events
Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile dies.
Conditions
Actions
Wait (Random real number between 5.00 and 20.00) seconds
Unit - Create 1 (Unit-Type of (Dying unit)) for Neutral Hostile at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing Default building facing degrees

It works when random integer is below 15 , but doesn't work when it's above , and cause we ( me and my mapping partner ) need it to resp bosses as well below 15 secs just isn't enough.
:?
So if some of you coulld be that nice , please figure out what's wrong.. We just don't get it..

Edit.Woops wrong area I see.. Move it to help. I'm new in here , sorry :p

Werbung:

Mini-Me

I dont know how long the game remembers the "dying unit" or its position, but you said it yourself that it doesnt remember it after 15 sec. So there is your problem.

You can try to solve the problem with assigning the values to variables.

Captain Griffen

Or using triggering unit (which lasts after a wait). But even then if the unit gets removed the data gets lost.

Best idea is using custom script (all this is custom script, aka JASS).

local unit u = GetTriggerUnit()
local integer id = GetUnitTypeId(u)
local real x = GetUnitX(u)
local real y = GetUnitY(u)
set u = null
call TriggerSleepAction(GetRandomReal(5., 20.)
call CreateUnit(Player(12), id, x, y, 0.)

n00b

Could someone make a full trigger..

Could someone make a full working trigger of this please.. :p Am not that familar with JASS.. o_o

Werbung:
Well I beleive you can just paste the code into a custom script - you don't have to do much. Besides that...
Ok let's try this, I'm really rusty on my tirggering as I havent really done anything WC3 related in a long, long time. But rez the dying guy immediatly, and then hide him! ANd then unhide him after a certain amount of time. This might cause the same problem, but hell, what do I know?

-HD