Tiny Trigger Problem

killzerker

I recently have a problem with my trigger, basically its supposed to detect the number of enemy heroes near the casting the unit; when that does happen it creates a unit for the casting unit. The number of units made for the casting unit is determined by the number of enemy heroes near the casting unit, ex. 2 enemy heroes near the casting unit makes 2 units for the casting unit. This is what I got so far and its not really working can anybody help on what to fix?

Zealous Confidence
Events
Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Zealous Confidence
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Level of Zealous Confidence for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1
(Number of units in (Units within 10000.00 of (Position of (Casting unit)) matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Not equal to True)))) Greater than or equal to 1
Then - Actions
Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
Else - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Level of Zealous Confidence for (Casting unit)) Equal to 2
(Number of units in (Units within 10000.00 of (Position of (Casting unit)) matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Not equal to True)))) Greater than or equal to 2
Then - Actions
Unit - Create 2 Footman for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
Else - Actions
Do nothing

Werbung:
Werbung: