Has quick scoping been nerfed?

MooCowMan

He probably knows more than I do. I don't really have the resources to get too smart with computers.. although recently I just started taking online courses and I can really get learning again.

and yes, I installed it.. It's pretty nice, a little intrusive at times though. I'm imaging it wouldn't be as intrusive on a bigger screen (I have it installed on a laptop). I don't really want vista when I get a new computer so I think I'm gonna get XP 64 bit and just use that.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Ya, did you get registered version ? I could send you a PM with the address/site where I got it.

It's really nice that it doesn't replace the OS, just modifys explorer.exe.

Workshelf is great aswell. I have a 17" LCD at the moment, it's big, but not huge. But it is HDMI , and looks really nice.

Will50Wester

I have 3.00GHz dual-core CPU, 2GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 8800 GS, and plenty of connection speed, but sometimes in a close range firefight, like when the other guy's gun is blazing right in front of me, it can get laggy for just that split second.....the important split second.:mad:

Oh and btw where did u get that Windows XP theme? Looks awesome.:p

Gareity

That's just vista with alterations amirite ?

Mine is XP , it modifys explorer.exe .

I honestly don't remember what I've changed, so I can't highlight it. I've thoroughly changed the entire OS (I'm not even running SP1 and have only crashed a handful of times).
I don't get the "are you really really REALLY sure you want to do this?" pop-ups and it generally runs faster than the regular Vista.

Also, there's more transparency in my version - the taskbar is semi-transparent even.

Jordan B

Sometimes they're too far away, and you need to hit them fast, without much time to aim AND . . . . .

Boom . Quick Scope.

Werbung: