Quick Scoping Problem

MooCowMan

I've noticed lately that theres a delay when trying to fire my sniper rifle.. I mean every once and a while I'll get one perfectly timed and get a quick scope kill.. but a lot of the time it makes me wait a second or 2 before I can shoot. When I first started practicing I had no issues with this at all but now I do all the time. I see players like Cookie, Keller and BBQ being able to do it with in a fraction of a second.. Anyone have this problem?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Yeah same here, I'm going to try the clicking the left and right mouse button simultaneously trick. I was looking to see if anyone else noticed the delay and apparently all the sniper pros use that method.

Miran_Eitan

Everyone has trouble getting it up on occasion.

Then there's people like Jarold who can't get it up at all.

I only use the sniper rifle at extreme range. I swap to my pistol if someone's close enough to be a danger or I no-scope them. This would be interesting to try though.

MooCowMan

I only use the sniper rifle at extreme range. I swap to my pistol if someone's close enough to be a danger or I no-scope them. This would be interesting to try though.

When I do manage to skip the delay, I get some keller like quick scopes. I'm hoping to master it though, the L9 can be the deadliest all range weapon.

P.S. I lol'd at your post.

Cyder

I do the same thing... only SR at long range.. and carry Desert Eagle for the close range threats...

Werbung: