Guitar Hero 3 for Wii!

Werbung:

guyofgod

Forgive me, I just was just asking....

I didn't know there was a n00b forum. I do know and will stop posting as such.
!NEW UPDATES FROM EBGAMES!

If EBGames is to be believed, the prices for Guitar Hero III have been released, and they're all too expensive. The Wii version has the lowest high price, at only $90. The PS3 and 360 versions have the de facto $10 Next Gen tax applied to them, making them $100 each.

We totally get what Activision is doing here. They're upping the musician-simulation aspect of Guitar Hero by allowing every player to experience realistic poverty! That's the only explanation for the price bump for a game that is as cheap to develop and profitable as Guitar Hero.

hockeyhero

Luigi said:
!NEW UPDATES FROM EBGAMES!

If EBGames is to be believed, the prices for Guitar Hero III have been released, and they're all too expensive. The Wii version has the lowest high price, at only $90. The PS3 and 360 versions have the de facto $10 Next Gen tax applied to them, making them $100 each.

We totally get what Activision is doing here. They're upping the musician-simulation aspect of Guitar Hero by allowing every player to experience realistic poverty! That's the only explanation for the price bump for a game that is as cheap to develop and profitable as Guitar Hero.

thanx for the update luigi:friends:

BeatMario

About the price of the game;
Well, the Xbox360 Guitar Hero II w/ Guitar was £70, so let's work out our price from that direction...

Ralucard

Sousanator said:
Well, PS3 and XBox mostly likely will have downloadable song support, which I doubt the wii will have.

well one of the problem they might have with downloadable songs is that they want so that you can buy the songs in Guitar hero and not in Virtual shop, and the other problem is the lack of space on the Wii, sure it should go with an SD card but the problem is that you can't download directly to the SD card, you first have to save it to the Wii and then copy it over to the SD card. So that might be a troublesome affair.

hev33

not intrested in this game not an original idea and the wii has much more to offer other than a game that can be played on all other formats in the same way

Werbung: