GUI Handle Vars v1.0.2

MindWorX

GUI Handle Vars v1.0.2
This is a custom WE i made, that allows to use Local Handle Vars in GUI, if requested i can make an example map for you.

Current Features:
* Attaching Integer to a Timer/Unit/Trigger.
* Attaching Real to a Timer/Unit/Trigger.
* Attaching Boolean to a Timer/Unit/Trigger.
* Attaching Unit to a Timer/Unit/Trigger.
* Attaching Unit-Group to a Timer/Unit/Trigger.
* Attaching Item to a Timer/Unit/Trigger.
* Attaching Effect to a Timer/Unit/Trigger.
* Attaching Point to a Timer/Unit/Trigger.
* Creating of a Timer that doesn't need a Global.
* Creating of a Trigger that doesn't need a Global.
* Starting a Timer, and make it run a trigger when it reaches zero.
* Cleaning up Attached Variables from Units.
* Cleaning up Attached Variables and Destroying Timers.
* Cleaning up Attached Variables and Destroying Triggers.

I know the list is far from what the possibilities of the Local Handle Vars allow, but a limitation of the UI files requires of me to create a new function, for every option i would need, so if there's any other things you would like me to add to the list, just tell me, and i'll get it added.

And ofcourse a screenie:
1acc9599.jpg

Werbung:

MindWorX

Wauw nice, how long did it take you to make this? :)
[/b]
Well, around a total of an hour or so... :) The part that took me longest must have been the UI files, since i can't just fit it in the end, i have to place it where i want it to appear in the editor... :p

MindWorX

An hour, that was kinda fast, you sure it isent buggy or so then? If the hour would mean including testing of the stuff not fucking everything up :)
[/b]
Hehe... Well, an hour making the tool, testing was ofcourse longer... And i'm not 100% sure that no bugs might occur, but i didn't find any myself... :)

MindWorX

Interesting stuff. But like it was mentioned earlier, 1 hour is very fast.
[/b]
Well, i've made WE mods for personal use often before, and i can jass close to anything, so there wasn't really anything that i had to spend any time learning, i use Handle Vars in my own triggers normally, so the jass system was easily made too.

<EDIT>
Note that this system wasn't made for meself, but for a friend, i released it, because i expected others might like to use it aswell.

XtremeGamer2000

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Readme")</div>
How to Install:
Step 1
- Create a Global Game Cache Variable called GUIHandleVars(Case Sensitive).

Step 2
- Open GUIHandleVars.txt, and copy the whole text located in the box.

Step 3
- Paste the Copied text to your maps header(The top thing in the trigger editor, with the maps name).[/b]
I have a question:

-How do I create the global game cache variable?

Werbung: