Greatest epic fail moments.

Werbung:

spuznick242

Umm. I had a thumper in Estate trying to get the title for it and I just needed one more kill with it, I shot the guy upstairs at a pretty close range but close enough for the nade to go off, but the nade when right threw him and out his back. It hit the wall and blew up behind him. Its fail that I didnt get the nade kill but win cuz I got a knife kill.

Super Six 4

Umm. I had a thumper in Estate trying to get the title for it and I just needed one more kill with it, I shot the guy upstairs at a pretty close range but close enough for the nade to go off, but the nade when right threw him and out his back. It hit the wall and blew up behind him. Its fail that I didnt get the nade kill but win cuz I got a knife kill.

so pretty much a failtacular? (Failtaculars:when it fails so much it's a win!)

ToxicV3

I was running up the ramp in rust to knife a guy and i turned to get him and fell of the top and knifed another guy on the ground lol

Colour

jumping off a building 720 quickscoping an enemy in a 1v1 snd situation and getting a hit marker. Then loosing the game for you team

My team needed three kills and the other team needed around two or so. I ran into a room of a building, in Rundown, and found four guns from the opposite team pointed at me. Luckily, I managed to get a grenade out before they shot me and it dropped and exploded in their faces, costing me my life but winning the game for my team.

Werbung: