Explain your username.

Shilag

When me and my friend played Final Fantasy I a REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY long time ago, we just went over some random names in our heads for the characters, and our Red Mage was named Shilag. I've been using it ever since cuz' I think it sounds cool. xD

Werbung:

Terrodar

Terrodar is a name I was thinking of a long time ago when I had to develop a name for a Forum RP. Funnily enough, with a large amount of coincidence there is a Dreadlord in Warcraft 3 known as 'Terrordar'.

Gen3sis

Mine comes from the X-men Comics Genesis was an X-men character and the 3 part was because Genesis was taken on other forums so i just used the 3 to replace the e giving me Gen3sis simple but effective

Jesusdragon737

well, I'm a christian, so there's where "Jesus" comes in, and dragons are my favorite animal. you can just tell yourself the 737 is a random number. sometimes it's too long, so i might just have jesusdragon. I'm glad i put the 737 in, though, because theres somebody on youtube with the same exact name: jesusdragon.

Jesusdragon737 said:
well, I'm a christian, so there's where "Jesus" comes in, and dragons are my favorite animal. you can just tell yourself the 737 is a random number. sometimes it's too long, so i might just have jesusdragon. I'm glad i put the 737 in, though, because theres somebody on youtube with the same exact name: jesusdragon.
cool, im a Christian to :thumbup:

sharp141

well my name is Ryan sharp
and 141 was just a random number i used on my very first signup, used ever since as it was easy to remember for everything.

kacper00100

i remember i went on some site and tried to make my username kacper, but it was already taken, and it had a list of suggested usernames and one of them was kacper00100 and i use it ever since. I also use pooisgood on some sites, but i cant remember where i got that from...

Zer0

Since i got the first Megaman Zero game on my Gba, i started to use Zero as username. (i prefer that version then the X series one) and yeah, i guess you'd figure out why i put a 0 instead of a o. =P

Werbung: