Explain your username.

Werbung:

happydon

Well im happy and im from aberdeen where the local football team is known as the dons so i am the happydon . I always wonder how other people come up with the same nickname as me , have they came up with it the same way as me or stolen it from me ? Just one of the many things i will never know .

Andy

Andy Aran - I'm named so in my first forum. (I wasn't into internet that fast...hehe...) I named myself so in Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt, so I though it fit, since my first forum ever was the official Swedish Nintendo forum. :)

Andy - My nickname by friends.

Dea - Nickname by family. :)

zxcvb2588

when signing up for aim:
"z" "x" "c" "v" "b" are right a long the bottom of the keyboard from left to right and "2" "5" "8" is up the number pad..of course you double the 8 :D

it's been my online name ever since..except for when i made a new aim screen name.

Jailbreak

Jailbreak the Thin Lizzy song, aint been using it long, started using it as my bebo name bout 4 months ago or sumin, btw if any1 here has bebo lemme know ur URL and ill add u :D

Werbung:

Squiddy

Squiddy is the only nickname given to me in school that actually commands RESPECT. My other nicknames don't really sound nice or appealing, but this one took a shine to me, so you'll see it everywhere.

Remember, anyone with Squiddy in a forum = me. ;)