Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Paper Mario!

• .. not listed??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JustinGTL

Hey. I've always been a gamer, ever since I was little I've been playing Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64 but I converted to the Xbox when it came out. It was the console to beat for a while. (game cube laking in skill and the ps2 not having the online play like Xbox did) Then the next gen consoles came out I was routing for the 360 not knowing Nintendo was coming out with anything. I hear about it I saw adds on tv and read artical's and reviews about this awesome system called the Nintendo Wii. I just had to have this system, although it didn't have the HD graphics like the lame PS3 and the Xbox 360 (not so lame compared to the PS3) the game play was the best I've ever received. And I've only cheated on her once when Halo 3 came out... Metriod Prime 3 was the first game I beat on the Wii. It was intense! xD! I'm looking forward to more of those awesome Wii games in the future!

A/S/L
17/male/Ontario Canada

Leave a comment or a question!

Do the poll if you have time. =]

Werbung:
Werbung:

JustinGTL

Danny said:
The Wii is a male by the way xD

MALE?? every thing is a chick like if u get a new car ur not going to name the car brad!! ull name it like shela or betty or some thing like that all objects that arnt living are female!! =]