What was your first Console?

Indyzx

My first system ever was a Nintendo 64 and I still have it. I loved it then and I used to play for hours on Mario and Legend of Zelda. As a matter of fact. I should go play it now. But I still love my Xbox 360.

Werbung:

Super Six 4

The nintendo before the N64, I think...the box one, with the rectangular controllers that are flat-ish. Played Mario and stuff on it.

The one after that was a PS2, then Xbox 360.

Chance

From what I can remember the Super Nintendo Entertainment System or simply put the SNES was my first gaming console.
I also had a NES that I played at my grandmother's but it didn't belong to me. I actually received my SNES for Christmas when I was younger.

FanGirl

I remember I had the origional nintendo console. I didn't have many games on it at all. I had "Mario", a "Where is Waldo" game and "Monopoly". The games now make the ones I had seem so lame!

Cecil Estrera

My first console was Nintendo. It looks like one in this pic:

nintendo.png

I remember playing Super Mario, Doctor Mario and Duck Hunt with this console.
It was indeed fun!

Graiden

MY first console was the Wii. Well, I've played a lot of games on many other consoles, but you know..I was very young and played at friends' house or other persons.

tater03

My first game console was the Atari. Man that dates me. We used to think this game system was the cats meow. Man how times have changed. I think I played Space Invaders for hours on end:)

Shepherd337

First game console my family ever owned was the Nintendo NES. I'd play Mario and Zelda for hours on end on that little machine. First console I myself owned though was a Nintendo 64. I still remember it like it was yesterday, I actually passed out from excitement when I got it.

omarfw

Mine was the N64. It was my favorite then and it's still my favorite now. The games made for it are unbeaten. The controller was a bit clunky but it wasn't horrible.

The nintendo before the N64, I think...the box one, with the rectangular controllers that are flat-ish. Played Mario and stuff on it.

The one after that was a PS2, then Xbox 360.

Same here. One of the best games. I used to play Circus something there. It was an awesome game. Not to mentiom mario and street fighter lol :D

LeonardK

Playstation One, if I still have it somewhere I would love to pop in Tony Hawk for a session or two. I should go look for it really.

Werbung:

Jessi

My first was the original Nintendo Entertainment System. I had an Atari -after- that, which is technically an older system, but it wasn't my first.