Element TD

MeTaL GuArD

Sorry for doublepost but i have a suggestion: Hero mode. Its "a bit" imbalanced, at least Nature was. Nature hero in the end had like 190000 + 80000 dmg, adding also the quill spray that added 22500 and splash. I bought him the soul stone for getting some lives, and i easily won the game with 40 lives. But it was on easy, ill have to try a higher difficulty.

Werbung:

Karawasa

No, I do not. I tried contacting him via email and bnet, no response. Additionally, a massive amount of time has passed since his last release. My conclusion, he is gone. So, I am taking up the reins to hopefully produce a better map.

Karawasa

And yes, progress is going along very nicely. In fact....

Enjoy the first public beta. This is not the first Beta in case your wondering, its about the 10th. All the previous ones have been played by friends of mine or friends of friends.

This is a BETA. If you find a bug or have a balance concern, EMAIL ME. ElementTD@gmail.com

Thanks

PS: EVERY tower has seen a change in some way. Thus, don't be afraid to get something, for fear that it sucks (if it sucked in 2.5). My goal was to make every combination viable IF played right. Also, the GAME IS HARDER. Creeps have more armor, so you will have to play smarter.

Undead_Lives

Ok, now I'll dl it.
And one thing I'd like to suggest is make the dual towers better. Right now they aren't really worth getting, at least none that I've tried.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Well I don't like Earth + Light's combo, the money tower...it has a nice ability, but it's hardly ever used cause it doesn't attack fast and has little splash.