Element TD

Karawasa

Hello all,

I will be working on Element TD 3.0 down the line. In order to best bring you a great update, I want to hear your thoughts on the game currently.

Please, use only 2.5 as a reference as that is the last version created by MrChak.

You can email any suggestions you have (I am looking for BALANCE mostly) to ElementTD@gmail.com.

Thanks

Werbung:

D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r

Make fire towers balanced. You can win only building fire. You don't need any other towers.

Also you could bring some more features for the map. Like some new towers, because there aren't really amazing many.

greetings
D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r

Alekill

moretowers is all ican say because i try and play differntly all teh time but i always end up with liek the same 12 towers in the end... :no:

MeTaL GuArD

Kind of... i seen a couple of people massing only darkness all over their spot and winning the game. Never tried massing fire though.

D.a.r.k.s.t.a.r

But mass fire works. You should really have about 10-50 new towers that are balanced for the next version.
That would make element TD more famous and better.

Alekill

element td is one of the more popular td's like maf and element are basicaly the too most popular exept wintermaul wich is dead......

Alekill

well its not "dead" as in people not playing it its just that there are a million versions and only like 2 of them are any good...

MeTaL GuArD

BTW: TerranUp16 made a new version of Wintermaul. Wintermaul: Remade is the name, and i can say it is superior to most other mauls on the net... Though it aint popular so not much people plays it.

Ontopic: In Element TD i managed to win one time, through mixing a couple of elements. Never won by massing a element though, yet my brother almost did by massing water.

Undead_Lives

I recently played Element TD actually, it was fun. Though it was 1.5 lol.
One thing I have to say, Fire is waaay overpowered.

On the Wintermaul Remade note: Only the originals are good, because they don't have crystal. Crystal is for noobs. The original Wintermauls were almost impossible to beat.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

WM: Remade doesnt have any of the old races in the original form. Crystal got removed, Ice has different towers... Overall its hard to find anything that is the same as in the original WM.