Duke Nukem Forever

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Duke Nukem Forever - the game that won all vaporware prizes lol
What do you think? Will it be worth the wait (Duke Nukem 3D was 1996!!!) when it will be released on June 10th?

Werbung:
I think this game is going to get blasted by fans. But beloved by the reviewers. Personally, I don't think it will be worth the wait not because it will be good and/or bad. But because everyone is expected this game to be the second coming on account it's been in development for so long.

It'll sell because of the nostalgia sake. But in the game's defense. At least it's finally coming.

radascars

I used to play a lot of hours with this game before when this game became popular in the mid 90's.
I really never anticipate this game to be revived in this generation as there are more appealing games and more hardcore games that is already available in the market.

If you're asking me if buying this game is worth it, I'd say no. There are also new games that are more interesting that Duke Nukem. But if you are a fan of this game, you can try this and play all you want.

As I read the news in Yahoo. There's quite a lot of players still wanted this game to be released. So I guess this game will also make it to the spot for a while.

Read this.
Duke Nukem Forever Yahoo! News

joebotz

I have just ordered Duke Nukem forever and am waiting to receive it from best buy which has terrible shipping and I may not get my copy for a while. I heard it did not get good reviews and it was not not an amazing game compared to some of the popular ones like call of duty or gears of war.

ben123

I think this is going to be loved for a couple of days and when you beat the campaign you won't hear another word about it. I still think the campaign will be awesome thought, but the only campaign game people talk about is portal.

skowe

duke nukem forever i played the camping over a pirate version and i can say it was awesome i dont know how did it got such low grades at game spot and IGN still game is wary fun and i love it

RPCOM

I didn't play this game yet because of lack of money. I have heard good feedback about this game, though. I will look into purchasing this game. :)

Graiden

I have heard about a lot of good expectations about this game, but however, many said it wasn't what they expected and they didn't like it. I haven't tried it yet, the many reviews and commercials didn't convince me to do it.

fervernt

The game is great. It's a blast to play, and even though the graphics aren't all that great, it has such a huge Duke Nukem nostalgia effect that the people who loved it in the 90's will love it today. It really does bring back memories from the original "Duke Nukem 3D". I loved it.

DarkGizmo

I picked this game up for $10. It's pretty decent for $10, but there's a reason it was so cheap, so fast. The game itself is horrible for a game that took over nearly 15 years to make...

I definitely can't recommend it to people, because the game isn't anything special, but you can waste couple of hours on it. Althought a lot of the time is consument in running, it still had it's moment. And as DarkGizmo said what do you expect for that price?:)

Dealge

There's a reason you can often buy this game for $5 new when it was released less than a year ago. I wouldn't even pay $5 for it.

Werbung: