Does this happen to anyone?

RaNcid

yes you have. The pop wasn't from the graphics card. It was on of those claps holding the cpu down. We fixed it and since then its been 873264324 times more effed up. I should have clarified but ti was too early.

Werbung:

DiLLa

RaNcid said:
yes you have. The pop wasn't from the graphics card. It was on of those claps holding the cpu down. We fixed it and since then its been 873264324 times more effed up. .

ROFL tina thats a lot

DigitalSword

The guys are correct about looking at the board itself, anyu

The guys are correct about looking at the board itself, any brown spots or burn marks and youve got your culprit, i really doubt you woul hear a pop, as the whole damn thing would go up from something like that, i recall many moons ago that a fried Power Supply gave a pop, i would also check this as if its giving out incorrect voltage to board areas it could be fuxxing up the whole damn thing.

check your plugs and wires.
check the fans and clean out your pc using the air sprayers(4.99-walmart)
reinstall your drivers, you should do this first.
are you running any other games, if os is it heavy on graphics?
if yes, is it tearing as well?
Look in your video card options for any references to graphical tearing.
what is your card?
do you hack?

also, when i first tried to Overclock my video card, the rainbowy shit like on cougars jumped on my screen, it only happened once and never again.
If your problem is recurring Id want to consider reinstalling steam if it isnt having the problem on other games.

|DS|

Werbung: