do have to fork out cash for a componet cable?

Werbung:

supersujay

it iwll look good on a HD tv with out the cable i have a LCD tv in my room and play my Wii on it and it looks fine, if u want really really good quality then buy the cable

Squiddy

The Component Cable is worth it.

SCART with a 32" HDTV looks horrible (like I've noticed) but in 480p (the resolution it'll run in) using the Component Cable it looks excellent.

Squiddy

supersujay said:
really is it that much better?

Yes, but you have to see which games look good on it. For example, Strikers Charged or Excite Truck or RE4WE will look amazing since they support 480p but PS2 ports like Godfather look just abit better than it's SCART counterparts.

TimpZ

I was thinking. will it make a big difference on a normal older tv? I got a 32 in my room but its from 1990 something.

TimpZ

pure_mind_games said:
so which is best to get? an offical one or a third party one?

doesn't that talk for itself? 99% of all third party brands is rubbish. that includes:

everything
some more
^all of the above

pure_mind_games

I ordered the Offical one for 18 notes from play.com, I would have paid that little bit extra and got it from GAME for the reward points but they where out of stock

beerbert

i took my wii to my next door neighbours and he has a lush lg plasma i was playing on it and t was fine so i wouldnt but if u do want the best quality then ye get it but it is alot of money

Werbung:

pure_mind_games

came today, the graphics a still noticably bad (which I think has more to do with the wii not being HD and me playing it on a HDTV more than anything) but the pic is much cleaner