Control

Some games use buttons?

• Yea for some games that would suit it better!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I want motion for all of them!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rybo5000

Even though the new Wii contols are fantastic for some games for others it's not.
I thought perhaps some games who aren't good with wii controls so perhaps they could devolp games that use the Classic Controller or another similar attachment.

Agree? Disagree?

Werbung:

Giga-Bowser

yeah i see what you mean m8, the wii is meant to be so everyone can play but i think the racing games should have a choice of CC or Wii Remote coz some people can't steer with the Wii 'mote

EngWii

I want motion controls for all of them, i haven't yet found a wii game with bad controls, it's just some aren't very inventive.

kaitora

some games need buttons... imagine playing SSBB with just motion... oh my god... it would be terrible for some people... buttons help... simple as...

supersujay

u can use the classic controller all u want most games coming out will let u but not alot of ppl will like that idea of just classic controller

Jailbreak

I liek the motion controlles but i think games should have the option of using the classic controller as well, when possible to encourage more people to use it cause lots of people dont like the remote.

Jailbreak

yer, i mean steve (erm, no 1 will know hu steve is but basicaly hes just sum1 with a 360 me n killtheoldway are freinds with) n lots of other people say that they hate the remote and want to use normal controllers, or they just cant get to grips with using the remote, so normal controllers would be better for them

Werbung:

supersujay

well most of the new games will allow u to choose if u want to play with classic controller or wii remote i want to try it first with wii remote if to hard then classic controller