"Connecting To Server .... Please Wait"

toiletdemon

connecting to serer please wait....

after i type in my password and log in i get the message "connecting to server please wait..."
that message does not go away and i cannot enter any server or quit, i have to force quit with alt cntrl delete.
help is appreciated

Werbung:

EatU4Dinner

---Ok i Havent Touched Any Files In The Nexon Folder And My Internet Works Fine And I
Restarted My Computer And I Reinstalled The Game---

I Double Click CombatArms.exe, The First Box Pops Up Where You Click "Game Start",
Then The Game Starts. I Sign In Fine, The Messenger Signs In Or W/e, But Then I Get
To The Server List I Get This Right Away And It Dont Go Away

vy1lrr.jpg

Please Post Helpfull Stuff.

Edit : I Cant Click Nothing While That Box Is Up Either.. I Have To Ctrl + Alt + Delete To Close It

Panda

I get that often, but all I do is wait about 30 seconds, and I'm in. Have you already tried waiting patiently?

EatU4Dinner

I get that often, but all I do is wait about 30 seconds, and I'm in. Have you already tried waiting patiently?

Its Still Up Right Now. so i guess its been like 15 mins

after i type in my password and log in i get the message "connecting to server please wait..."
that message does not go away and i cannot enter any server or quit, i have to force quit with alt cntrl delete.
help is appreciated

http://www.combatarmsforums.com/showthread.php?p=8334#post8334 :mad::mad::mad:

i need answers

Roger117

Try resetting your modem. Which is pulling out the power for the modem. It should then work again. It worked for me.

Werbung: