componant cable

scwiible

Im using a 32" LCD HD TV, does the componant cable make that much of a difference to the picture quality?

Im using the supplied scart at the moment and it seems ok, but if it makes a big difference then I will get one, although it will mean that I will have to pull my DVD cables out each time, but thats not to much hastle.

Werbung:

Mario

I have heard it makes a big difference. only thing is if you keep taking out the scart for your DVD it can cause damage to it. its best getting a Scart extension so you don't have to keep taking out the scarts all the time.

Mario

Keep swapping any cables around doesn't do them any good at all really, but if you only change now and again that would be ok

scwiible

was just thinking.... ive a virgin media V+ box which will let me input the wii through using scart, however, the V+ box is connected via HDMI, will this work, or give good/bad results.

thanks

soccerb12ku said:
i have a 57" 1080i/540p
will mine downgrade to 480p if i buy the cables?
it will be downgraded on the overall tv specs- but upgraded on the overall wii specs (currently you will only be getting it up to 480i)

i have a 50" sony bravia with component cables- but for me- it doesnt enhance the picture at all- it makes it worse. but its my tv thats doing that- as ive heard other people were having problems with sony bravia tvs as well. I was just wondering whether any1 on here was having problems using a sony bravia tv.

Razor

I use the offical HD cables and the picture is great but i never used the standard cables on my HD T.V so i don't know what it looks like could you post a picture.

milskad

It will make a little difference to the quality I think the lines of the normal quality is around 300-400 but if you play in progresive scan it will be 480 lines.

TimpZ

couldn't you put it into the dvd so you don't have to switch? I can do that, but noo need for it now that my new tv has 2 scarts

Werbung:

Ryano

barmyarmy6 said:
Good thread!! was thinking about getting a cable for my 37inch Samsung LCD, anyone know if it will be make alot of difference

It will at certain times but you won't see much of a difference at times...