Combat Arms Logo/Banners Preview 1.

BlackNight

Just a little bit of fun. Whenever you need some spare text. Ask meh :)

I can also take requests. Pro Tag's to Glow text. I'll do it :)

153nvgh.png

dw2gqw.png

Created by BlackNight.

Werbung:

BlackNight

Sorry i didn't state myself clearly enough. I meant that this is juts a preview of the text included, Ive still got to add focal points and renders. As well as a background. I'm not done yet :D

MooCowMan

I decided to have a go at making a banner just for the hell of it (I needed to practice making renders). This is what I have so far.. (not finished).

CAFBanner.png

*edit* Almost Finished Product
CAFBanner-1.png

MooCowMan

I need something to add to mine.. I have no idea what though..

*edit*
Test-1.png

Wanted to see what it looked like actually on the forum :D

rocktrns

I decided to have a go at making a banner just for the hell of it (I needed to practice making renders). This is what I have so far.. (not finished).

CAFBanner.png

*edit* Almost Finished Product
CAFBanner-1.png

Yours is ok moo but you just got character pic and slaped a combatarms banner on it.

Jordan B

Well , Quite a few pictures and slapped some text on it, amirite ? :)

I'll have a go at one when I get the chance. It'll look very nice.

MooCowMan

No u iz not rite lol

Okay... close, lol each one had to be individually rendered, resized and cleaned up and the text has a few effects. Not too complicated, really doing the renders was the only hard/tedious part.

We should have a competition to see which one everyone likes the most. :D

Jordan B

No u iz not rite lol

Okay... close, lol each one had to be individually rendered, resized and cleaned up and the text has a few effects. Not too complicated, really doing the renders was the only hard/tedious part.

We should have a competition to see which one everyone likes the most. :D

No wai !

Ya, I know, I was just Messing with ya. And yeah, I'll see what I come up with.

Preferably my banner will have Mei, Decklan, and Hana/Viper. We'll see I guess. :cool:

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Nice banner Moo. Nice rendering as well, i can tell, it took some time. Also, can't wait too see Triksta's banner :p.

Simple

Thanks :D Wouldn't have taken so long if I didnt have to work with a laptop mouse pad -_- My hand is still cramped from all the continuous clicking.