Combat Arms - GM Information

Jordan B

There has been some confusion lately, and incident's involving "GM's" in-game.

Lately, there has been a rise of GM impersonators in-game. These impersonators will often try to convince you into believing something that is too good to be true (i.e. free mesos, free NX Cash etc.) and asking you to visit an unfamiliar website. Please do not fall for these scams and impersonators. Here are some tips in identifying an impersonator.

All Nexon Representatives have a special icon (a badge) under their avatar. It will either say Nexon America, Nexon America Moderators or Nexon America Game Planning. If you don?t see one, be wary, and ask the forum community what they think.

Nexon Representatives do not spam . If they have an important announcement they will either post it in the announcement sections of the Nexon forums and make it a sticky.

Nexon Representatives will never redirect you to a website outside of their official site unless officially announced on our official website. The Nexon official website always ends in *.nexon.net in the URL bar. Impersonators will often direct you to a website that does not end in .nexon.net.

1. (MapleStory related) Your pin will never be asked when logging onto our website. Scammers need the pin to log into the account to wipe it clean.

2. Passwords and pins should be kept confidential.

3. (MapleStory related) Impersonators will try to whisper you in game rather than inviting you to a chat. They don?t want you to see that they do not look anything like a GM. If a GM needs to contact you in-game, they will invite you to a chat where you can see their GM outfit.

4. (Mabinogi related) All GMs have a GM title in their name.

5. (Combat Arms related) All text from GMs are in yellow. Make sure the full text including name is in yellow for it to be a real GM.

I'm going to repeat this one below -

5. (Combat Arms related) All text from GMs are in yellow. Make sure the full text including name is in yellow for it to be a real GM.

Lately people have been talking in RED text trying to convince people that they are GM's.

This is NOT the case. Please remember that GM's will always talk in YELLOW text, and their name will be next to the yellow name, just like your name is next to the text when you type something in the chat bar.

Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password or username in-game.

This thread will be stickied for now, as this is an important message and people must know.

Regards,
Jordan.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I always thought the GM's had yellow text, then I was told they had red and people were impersonating them. Where'd the red text come from? o_O

rocktrns

Yeah,but it was weird we were getting ready to start a game and then someone in red text stooped the game and supposedly start fussing with another gm we couldn't start the game at all and every time they typed something there was a bing noise.

Jordan B

GM's have always had Yellow text. Do not be fooled by ANY red text.

This is a recent game glitch, by typing a message into the chat bar follow by what you want to say, it shows up red like the countdown to game start, without your name next to it.

There are no "Administrators" so to speak on Combat Arms, just Game Moderators.

Red text is a glitch that is being abused, nothing more.

Sorry for the tone, just wanting to make myself clear :)

Werbung: