Chat channel (Please read)

Matt

Yes but ash, on the DS you can only chat friend to friend. IF they brought it out, it'd only be same. Not online users..

Werbung:

killtheoldway

it would be good, just like the 360 has windows live messenger on it now! i am all for it! but the wii is also used by younger children, so would need parental controls possibly

TimpZ

it takes too long to write. and most my friends have msn. much easier! I would use that even if there was a chatting channel

Well if you really want to go on msn on your wii, there's always messengerfx.com
It works on the Wii (most of the time. There's occasionally a glitch that doesn't let you sign in)

Andy

I don't see any meaning of it. Why not use your computers for this?

I think there are enought of unnecessary channels already. Give us a DEMO-channel! =P

TimpZ

Andy said:
I don't see any meaning of it. Why not use your computers for this?

I think there are enought of unnecessary channels already. Give us a DEMO-channel! =P

Thats right! don't give us unneccessary space-fillers. give us in europe the metriod channel too!

Werbung:

Nightowl

TimpZ said:
it takes too long to write. and most my friends have msn. much easier! I would use that even if there was a chatting channel

Yeah, If there is going to be a chat channel I hope that they'll include keyboard support.