buffer over run

rocktrns

when i log on to combatarms click server than channels there is this error that pops up and says buffer over run and game has to close anyone else getting this oh and i reintalled it already didnt work either

Werbung:

Mehozzy

I seem to be having the same issue, and i'm not alone. When is the next patch? Cause hopefully they can fix it then.

Thing is, i managed to temporarily fix it by restarting my computer. However that doesn't seem to work anymore. I've Turned off my firewall, to the best i can and still nothing. Also, i've tried running without the desktop shortcut and as Administrator (vista) and still nothing.

I'm gonna try and find a workaround, but if anybody else has the same problem, and/or the solution to it, that would be awesome.

- Mehozzy

rocktrns

i fixed my problem go right click on combatarms>properties>compatbility> then press rin as xp service patch 2 or windows 98

kittredge

Buffer Overrun fix

This worked for me. I use Vista Prem. X64
go to properties of your c:\....CombatArms.exe
under compatability tab SELECT Disable visual themes.

Paks

For any others with Buffer Overrun Errors:

I am running Vista SP1 32 bit and had to run Combat Arms in Windows 98/ME compatability mode before it would work. The Windows XP compatability mode did not work for me.

BTW - two tickets to Nexon customer support did not come up with this answer. I got it from the forums - lol.

Werbung:

Ennder

I am having the problem with that ive tried to use disable visual effects, ive tried run with compatipility blah blah, ive even tried both them at the same time... nothing works plz help