BLOG: Getting mario strikers tommorow, itll be challenge time!

Liister87

Hey all,

Im getting paid tommorow, my first weeks wages should work out like £130, (only worked 9-1 everyday haha) so i'll be getting Mario Strikers football, i can't wait to try it, review it and challenge you all online.

If i do play people i will write a mini review and game score against that person here in my blog! So get practicing im'a coming! Haha!

ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS UPDATE:

So i just got past the bit where you get the 2nd shard from the yeti's mansion, that was quite random. So far im really liking this game, not better than OOT in my opinion, but the game has some great features, and playing it with the wiimote is definatly a change, pretty interesting one!

Also my favourite band, Foo Fighters have a new album coming out and the new song just straight out kicks butt, check it out, the video rocks too!

Foo Fighters - The Pretender

Peace and love people, don't forget to enter my competition if you want, closing dates in 3 days!

Alex

Werbung:

Quinn

RE: BLOG: An answer to watching MOVIES on the wii? Plus im getting mario strikers !

They dont work on the Wii :(

Liister87

RE: BLOG: An answer to watching MOVIES on the wii? Plus im getting mario strikers !

Quinn said:
They dont work on the Wii :(

Aw lame, sorry! Ill take the link away now! Thanks for the info!

(For those wondering what the hell we are on about after ive taken the link down, i thought i had an answer to watching movies on wii, but it didnt work haha)

Werbung:

Liister87

Hahaha, i've had a good bit of practice, beat my mate a few times in a row, its a great game, really funny, classic stuff, especially the level with the flying cows and tractors, man i was in stitches that was just hilarious!

I'm at a party tonight and tommorow (after work) ill be on sunday or monday! Ill give you a game then :) and review my game with you ;)