MATCH: Mario Strikers - add your striker code

Liister87

Hey all, i will get around to playing people when i can, with an unexpected job offer i am working alot more now, but try and fit as much wii and internet in as a i can!

Anyway please just leave your MARIO STRIKERS code here and i will add you! :) (ps whatever username you use on mario strikers, so i know WHO it is i am playing haha)

MY MARIO STRIKERS FRIEND CODE: 219 152 191 608

Alex/Liister87

Werbung:

Liister87

Heya, i can play in 20 mins if you want? Just got to set up my wii again (been at my girlfriends all week) im back home now!

If your free, ill game you, if not ill just add you to my mates list! :) Cheers!

(My username will be ALEX by the way)

Liister87

Just added you it says "connecting" i guess it'll say that till you add me, my friend code is in my first post (just adding it)

Liister87

kennyluciano said:
You have mine Liister, can we play tommorow at 7?

Sorry im at a mates house tommorow, we are having a RETRO gaming night in, all afternoon and night, we have:

N64 - GOLDENEYE 007, SMASH BROS, ZELDA
SEGA MEGADRIVE - SONIC
PS1/2 - TONY HAWKS PRO SKATER 2/3, DRIVER 1 + 2
etc

AND of course the wii if we want to, with wii sports, and mario strikers!

I've got your friend code now, and mine is above so anytime i happen to see you online (or if i post in here about it) ill give you a game, sorry again!

kennyluciano

Liister87 said:
kennyluciano said:

Sorry im at a mates house tommorow, we are having a RETRO gaming night in, all afternoon and night, we have:

SEGA MEGADRIVE - SONIC
etc

I've got your friend code now, and mine is above so anytime i happen to see you online (or if i post in here about it) ill give you a game, sorry again!

Great Retro night mate!

Specially 2 player smash bros, driver, sonic and the first few tony hawks,

will be a laugh :)

Werbung:

Liister87

kennyluciano said:
Liister87 said:
kennyluciano said:

SEGA MEGADRIVE - SONIC
etc

Great Retro night mate!

Specially 2 player smash bros, driver, sonic and the first few tony hawks,

will be a laugh :)

Definatly will be great, cant wait! Sorry we cant play again, itll happen sometime haha!