Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree - Wii Pros Official Thread

plug9090

Hey.

I just wanted to know that if anybody has this game, is it worth buying? I know that it has been getting bad reviews everywhere because of it's apparent "full pricing", but when I went into my local Gamestation today, I found it to be £20 just like the advert said!

I would definitely like to play this game, but I need an opinion 1st. Can anybody help?

Thanks! :dance2:

Werbung:

Giga-Bowser

RE: Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree

i like the ganme on 1 payer and aparently it is even better on 2 player so yea it is worth £19.

£20 is a fair price, but I'm not willing to pay that because there're better games to buy with my money (I get about £6 a week ><)

badboykane

I thought it was under £20 everywhere except the catalogue.
£20 is far to much for a game like that, if you can call it a game.

Giga-Bowser

£6? i only get £3 i should be the one moaning, that is why i can only buy games like that and VC games.

TimpZ

I love those kind of stuff. I want to buy it and I found it for as low as i think it is 35$ or 26£ not shure but somewhere around that. I live in sweden and everythin is so very high priced around here!

Razor

I dont see anything wrong with paying £20 for that sort of game, im not getting it yet as there are better games i want

Kuoid

RE: Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree - Official WiiPros Thread

£20 is kinda cheap for a game so quit complaining but yea im so getting this game

Matt

I bought this when it came out over here. Not played it for about a week now.. Got boring after the first few days..

Mario

Its not to bad, its something you can't play everyday other wise as Matt said gets boring after a few days. The games are good, i prefer 1 player mode i would say its worth buying really.

jesta

I love this game, only had 1 week but me and my gf are big brain addicts! 2 players is excellent!!

alltheeights

Same here Jesta, me and "her indoors" have a laugh trying to outdo each other in 2 player mode.
Well worth the 20 nickah

Werbung: