Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree - Wii Pros Official Thread

k-boz

this game was kinda like the ds version, too similar in fact! i didn't like it, but atleast it's a budget price, what re4 should be!

Werbung:

Nightowl

My wife bought Big Brain Academy a week ago. I was a bit suprised when she took a Wii game from her handbag! (she usually doesn't play videogames)

I guess that BBA for Wii is a good game for women also, still it is a bit too short for my taste.

Oh, and haven't noticed that my brain has grown really.

jesta

Has anyone got more than 2000g's of brain weight in the game? I'm on 1925g but the scoreboard in the hallway shows scores go up to 3000g? I think that after you get all golds or maybe platinum medals another set of games will open, like the expert games. Can anyone confirm this??

jesta

Its only a short game if you give up! The point of it is to keep going and to get faster and faster at answering the questions. I mean its no Zelda obviously, it more of a daily mind workout, like doing a sudoku every lunch or something. You could play on it for an hour and play 100 different rounds, whereas say Zelda, an hour would only be 1 go...

Definitely try and get it cheap though!! It always sucks getting games at full price!

Werbung: