Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree - Wii Pros Official Thread

Werbung:

jaccee

Now i have try the game.. Its not the game you sitt and play in hours, but sure, its always fun to make your brain biger.
:yess:

Ryano

Between Wario Ware and this game, which would you say is better because I'm considering trading in Wario Ware for this.

jesta

Ryano said:
Can someone please answer my above question...

I've never played Wario ware, so I couldn't possibly tell you. But I've just stopped playing a game of Big Brain right now!

jaccee said:
jesta said:
JHonn said:
Does everyone have that long intro about your Wii-mote coach ?

Yes, and Jeez, do I want it to go away! lol

Same here :( and that coach dosent help anyway :/

I've just found out (you might have already known about this but I'm slow lol), that the coach tells you how full your battery is, 'I'm a bit tired now' etc.

jaccee said:
How big is your brain? Mine is wery small.. :(:(

In my records, my recent play is 2002g, whoa!

Pinkprincess

I really like this game some of the puzzles I am completly rubbish at especially the memory ones I'm struggling to get better scores than my 6 year old

sharp141

i have every single brain training game for ds, i want dis to complete collection for ds and wii

i think they are fun to play, for some reason, im only 12 and hate maths but like this, odd

Werbung:

YoungRick

sharp141 said:
i have every single brain training game for ds, i want dis to complete collection for ds and wii

i think they are fun to play, for some reason, im only 12 and hate maths but like this, odd
wana swap wii friend codes my is 6407-9458-6138-5885 ??