BattleFunds, we love em really! dont we?

How much would you spend on BF (regardless of cost)

• up to £50 - €57 - $82

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • up to £25 - €28 - $41

• up to £12 - €14 - $20

• £0 - €0 -$0

• Total voters

Phaced

KingRick said:
Who doesn't have a bankaccount these days -.- ??

i still find alot of people over 18 without an account, and still just as surprised as you are. but if im honest theres a good percentage who dont due to a criminal past....bein a n00b isnt a criminal offence..yet

Werbung:

KingRick

Omg Hari, 2180 free BF :O I had 600 free BF and I thought that was much :p.
Could buy 1 jacket -.-

How did u get all these free BF give it to me next time! :D

IMajorMalteI

As I nearly play nuthin else as intensive as BfH,and that even for such a long time,I spent alread ~65€ on it..And hey,I dont think thats it :p

playmer

Jack Padousdous said:
Hari Seldon said:
You play BFH quite a bit, right? Its a free game, dont you think it deserves even just a bit of payment for what its worth at the mo?

Think £4.50 for 700BF no game rivals BFH at £4.50
Think £9 for 1400BF no game rivals BFH for £9

after about £10 it begins to be a rip off, they will need to introduce at least treble the content for it to be described as a decent game

I know you're right and 5 bucks is very cheap but for those 5 bucks i dont have a nice suit. I also have not the acces to those payment methodes so if they introduce sms I think I will send one.

Why not use one of those credit cards that can't be charged over a pre-set amount? That's how I bought BF. You can't have much money stolen from you cause you only put X$ in the card.

Samlc1

Battlefunds are great. You know you can't play the game without em. Who wants to look boring and level up like a slug?

Werbung: