Aim_pistols

Werbung:

H22Teg(Ratchet)

I played this map on the Lo3 server the other night, I think it was me, Daddy, Puppet and some of the Lo3 guys. It was a lot fun, if possible I would like to do it again.

Intro

Drop by any time Ratch - but when you do (like this morning) and I say what's up (like this morning), at least give me a "roger that"!

:D

And Billy, the sig pic still isn't working.. But yes, WAY.

Puppet

BillyTheKid said:
Yeah if anyone feels liek telling me what im doing wrong with my sig feel free.

Billy, I think it's the fact that you are using uppercase letters for IMG. And also, the credit card you used for your slot reservation this month was from an identity theft fraud ring, unless your name is really Shirley :twisted:

BillyTheKid

Yeah well that didnt work.
toiletpapercopy13px.jpg

Puppet

I just did it and it works:

toiletpapercopy13px.jpg

How you think I got Omni's artwork into my signature? Just open up a reply and paste your address into it:

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/5331/toiletpapercopy13px.jpg

Now highlight the whole address and click IMG above. Click preview to be sure it worked. Now go back to your post before you submit it and copy the entire line into your buffer by highlighting it and hitting Control-C. Go to your profile and click in the signature box and press control-v.

Werbung:

Puppet

I don't know billy. It works fine for me. You must be introducing some rogue characters in it or something. Stick to the water in the power supply idea.