Aim_pistols

Werbung:

Puppet

Yea, but one of these days you or I will be in an old folks home, totally dependant on the people that care for us, and you'll find Billy has been assigned to monitoring your life support systems. I don't know about you Satan, but I'm going to fuck with him now to make up for all the pain he's going to cause me in the future.

Satan

no worries for me puppet.....i will never be in a old folks home cause remember im satan. so billy i still stand by my words.......Fuck you lol

Intro

I'm pretty sure you can just delete the map from your steam folder and redownload it. But I'm not sure. Someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about wanna step in? I'm out of it..

And Billy, put a [/img] after the picture link in your signature.

It'll be way cooler.

WAY.

Werbung:

Puppet

You're right. If you delete a map you have had to download in the past then it will reload as soon as you join a server that has it running. Usually it is a bsp file. Only problem I have had is when a "stock" map (came with the game) gets corrupted. If you delete it and then join a server that is playing it, you will usually get some message about your map not being like the one on the server and you get kicked. On stock maps I found that Worm knows where to get them from the internet so that you don't have to reload CZ to fix it.