.... agreed w/ juggernaut :-P

Product

i think it is sad that everyday i see 8 more ppl join 9toe, i respect yall, but, it goes around like AIDs one day they aren't on 9toe, the next they are, same with AIDs, go out, get drunk/high (which ever u plz... maybe both) and pick up some chick at the bar and go home and have sex... next day... u have AIDs....... i swear to god, i don't think there was one time after billy started 9toe that i haven't seen him in the server askin someone to join his clan (does that make sence, i am not good with that type of things damn ADD ADHD and Dyslexia, can't concentrate...) ... but, i give him an "a" for asshole, and another "a" for awesome work for hangin in there..... :twisted:

*no offence to anyone* <<< i am fuckin peaceful bitch :D

Werbung:

stoned_MONKee

I say we cut off one of their feet; losing the toe only seemed to make them multiply; perhaps they regenerate? Did Billy spawn a clone from his missing toe? This bares investigation, as there are too many of them; no one joined willingly, so it's either regeneration, or alien takeover (Billy always did like to talk about assholes -check for signaling dishes in your asses while I'm thinking of it..... mines clear). :twisted:

Werbung: