Your Pet.

Werbung:

Raiju

Personally i dont like dogs, too much, áya, disgusting

i simply dont like them

birds and horses are the true friends of men

Fladian

A good trained dog is always nice to have, in my opinion. A few years ago, our neighbours had a dog too. She (the dog) was a great one to see. It felt as if the dog cared more for the child of them more than the parents did.

Moagrim

Yeah i aint to keen on the little chirpy ones,only birds i would have would be an owl,hawk or falcon.
Horses are cool though raiju :) I used to do horse riding a couple of years back :p.

Raiju

The only bird I would like to ever have, would be falcon or hawk.
[/b]

So it could eat your left eye with a quick peck? Falcons are hunter birds, you gotta train it VERY MUCH to have one

Yeah i aint to keen on the little chirpy ones,only birds i would have would be an owl,hawk or falcon.
Horses are cool though raiju :) I used to do horse riding a couple of years back :p.
[/b]

Chirpy one is your di... ops! Jejeje
generally im back to my hometown twice the year, my horse (female) is a mama now

Raiju

I know, I'm not such ignorant... But if I would like to lose an eye I would get a crow.
[/b]

Peace! :infernal:

I think we got an over enthusiastic Odin fan over here :D

And raiju chirpy is what??
[/b]

Ok ok, this part is very delicate so take care, get your glasses (if you dont have GET ONE), take off your underwear and try to find something that gets hardened up when you see nude women (i suppose you like women). Thats your little chirpy xD

Yoh, dont take that to the heart

Xeridanus

lol, chinchilla (with another 'h') is a town in my country, that's one gutsy dog.

btw, google chincilla and it comes up with a small rodent type creature, so i think your dog could swollow that one.

Werbung: