Wireless 3rd party nunchuck

Phillysoul11

gamelover15 said:
Wireless nunchucks sound good, but the wire on it doesn't even bother me. Alhough, I don't get bothered by wires that much anyways >.<

Batteries would become a more of a bother if it was wireless, probably the reason Nintendo didn't make one in the first place.
yeah the wires arnt that big of an issue and i think that i would lose the nunchuck alot more if it didnt have a wire :p

Werbung:

gamelover15

lu1g1 said:
gamelover15 said:
Wireless nunchucks sound good, but the wire on it doesn't even bother me. Alhough, I don't get bothered by wires that much anyways >.<

Batteries would become a more of a bother if it was wireless, probably the reason Nintendo didn't make one in the first place.
yeah the wires arnt that big of an issue and i think that i would lose the nunchuck alot more if it didnt have a wire :p
Without Nunchuck wires, we might have a "Flying Nunchuck" problem >.< The Nunchuck does have less grip than a Wiimote, just in my opinion.

sharp141

gamelover15 said:
lu1g1 said:
gamelover15 said:

Without Nunchuck wires, we might have a "Flying Nunchuck" problem >.< The Nunchuck does have less grip than a Wiimote, just in my opinion.

a nunchuck strap on nintendo for free starting tomorrow lol
just kidding but that is what would happen if nintendo started to sell these

Phillysoul11

gamelover15 said:
lu1g1 said:
gamelover15 said:

yeah nintendo doesnt need any more people sueing them because of flying controllers lol

gamelover15

lu1g1 said:
gamelover15 said:
lu1g1 said:
gamelover15 said:

yeah nintendo doesnt need any more people sueing them because of flying controllers lol

You're right about that. I always thought the lawsuits were dumb. But you know, some people have to blame others for their own carelessness. It's funny though x]

Sousanator

Well, its official, 3rd Party Wireless NunchuCk by Nyko.
http://gear.ign.com/articles/840/840028p1.html
And may I add it looks quite good.

jesta

Heres a piccy ;)...

nyko_wireless_wii_nunchuck_20071206015733574_000.jpg

Don't think I'll be getting one yet...

Sousanator

The wii Jacket also doesn't fit in the zapper. And if you really want to use the wii Jacket, just cut of the part that covers the hole, I'm sure after that the nunchuck adapter would snap in.

Werbung: