Wireless 3rd party nunchuck

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

It's made by Intec, as the website says. It looks really interesting, but it doesn't seem that it's being sold anywhere. Hopefully it'll be for sale sometime soon.

Jesusdragon737

Yeah, I was thinking the same as 20chambo07. I don't think Nintendo ever will make a wireless nunchuck, because then they would have to make a rubber jacket for it, too. People would be just as likely to throw the nunchuck as the wiimote, so it would need a protective cover, also.

Phillysoul11

weirdwiisj5.jpg

this one looks weird.....i have know idea how it would plug into the wiimote though

Jesusdragon737

WOA! That thing is awesome!!! It even has the strap! So that solves that problem. It looks so nice and clean too! Post a link to where you got the pic from or where you can buy that PLEASE! :drool:

But other than plugging it into the wiimote, I see another strange thing. What's with the control stick? How would you use that thing?

EDIT:

BigBen Interactive, a company that makes accessories for consoles such as the PS2, Xbox, and Gamcube, are launching into the world of the Wii with a strange peripheral attachment for the Wii-mote.

The device looks almost exactly like the Wii's Nunchuck, but instead of having an analogue stick, it has a 'D-Pad', and it is black. One question remains with this device. How are gamers supposed to play 'Zelda' with a D-pad? It is possible, but not convenient.

UPDATE:
Just to answer the question of some of the guys at the Nintendo forums, we do not yet know when it is coming out, or if it is necessarily coming to the US. We here hope that it isn't. For the price, we bet that it will be about $15 dollars, considering that the official Nintendo one will be $20 or so, and this one appears cheaper to make. Oddly enough, it doesn't appear that there is a wire to attach it to the 'Wii-mote', it could be because the device is wireless. As you can see on the side, there is a 'On' and 'Off' switch. Link

I don't know why they're doubting that it is wireless. It's unmistakeably wireless. Also, this is VERY old. This was WAY back in October of 2006. I don't think this ever got made, or will ever be made :cry:

Werbung:

LinkZelda

Digg quotes that
"An unconfirmed source has revealed that Nintendo are currently working on a wireless version of their Nunchuck attachment for the Wii remote. This comes after many complaints from gamers who feel that the dangling wire which links the two devices, simply distracts from gameplay, especially in games which require significant movement of the arms"

Website adress is http://digg.com/gaming_news/RUMOR_Wireless_Wii_Nunchuk_in_Development