Wireless 3rd party nunchuck

cloudzero45

thanks for the link Jesusdragon... i like the black nunchuck that lu1g1 showed but i would still onlt but nintendo's hardware product....

im not that big in to 3rd party hardware

Werbung:

Sousanator

lu1g1 said:
i think that it kinda looks cool :) i wish nintendo would make wireless nunchucks
Umm, I don't think that is a wireless nunchuck. It is just a prop of a 3rd party nunchuck. With props they usually cut off the wire bit.

The 2nd looks like a great wireless nunchuck, but it seems like it was just photoshoped.

cloudzero45

Sousanator said:
lu1g1 said:
i think that it kinda looks cool :) i wish nintendo would make wireless nunchucks
Umm, I don't think that is a wireless nunchuck. It is just a prop of a 3rd party nunchuck. With props they usually cut off the wire bit.

The 2nd looks like a great wireless nunchuck, but it seems like it was just photoshoped.

yeah i thought it was photoshop... but that would be very good photoshop work

Werbung:

gamelover15

Wireless nunchucks sound good, but the wire on it doesn't even bother me. Alhough, I don't get bothered by wires that much anyways >.<

Batteries would become a more of a bother if it was wireless, probably the reason Nintendo didn't make one in the first place.