who likes water polo?

Werbung:

spuznick242

you've obviously have never played the sport. It is one of the most brutal exhausting sports on the face of the planet.

and you obviosly have not life and/or athletic ability to say its "brutal exhausting sport on the face of the planet"....try riding motocross...your moving at speeds up to 70mph(average is about 45 to 50) on dirt jumps that are about 15ft from bottom to top and jumping 35ft or more in the air for about 20 to 25 laps on a track that is about 3/4th of a mile and one race usually takes about 20 to 30 minutes to finish one race then the next race is about 15 minutes later when you have to clean the bike, get fuel, and fix any problem and then repeat around 4 times in one day plus pratice before the first race...water polo your just swiming around the pool doing little to nothing...

iSh0cked

and you obviosly have not life and/or athletic ability to say its "brutal exhausting sport on the face of the planet"....try riding motocross...your moving at speeds up to 70mph(average is about 45 to 50) on dirt jumps that are about 15ft from bottom to top and jumping 35ft or more in the air for about 20 to 25 laps on a track that is about 3/4th of a mile and one race usually takes about 20 to 30 minutes to finish one race then the next race is about 15 minutes later when you have to clean the bike, get fuel, and fix any problem and then repeat around 4 times in one day plus pratice before the first race...water polo your just swiming around the pool doing little to nothing...

Shut the fuck up.

illspirit

Shut the fuck up.

Toilet

holy shit you're retarded

Jordan B

why? what are you going to do if i dont? because i stated what i thought and then i defended myself i need to shut up? grow a pair...

Dude, seriously, you did not just compare an athletically tiring sport to motocross.

MotoX is FUN. FUN, not tiring. You sit on a bike. I've done motocross, was doing it for 4 years when I was 10, through to 14 competetively. OMG dude, seriously. It's not athletisism when you sit on a bike shifting your weight and flexing your wrists.

You may have a sore ass after you finish, but dude, completely different genre of sport.

E

Elite SEAL

there is an olympic polo team, so yes, it is a sport. If water polo wouldn't classify as a sport, neither would soccer, wrestling, or basketball, because that is pretty much what makes up polo.

IT IS SO FUN!!!

Werbung: