who likes water polo?

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

yah, that guy who said motorX is a sport, it isn't really -so i build plastic military models, like planes and tanks, so I could say that's a sport.

this thread is called "who LIKES water polo," not "who wants to criticize water polo"

Liekthis

1079qbb.jpg

Seawied

and you obviosly have not life and/or athletic ability to say its "brutal exhausting sport on the face of the planet"....try riding motocross...your moving at speeds up to 70mph(average is about 45 to 50) on dirt jumps that are about 15ft from bottom to top and jumping 35ft or more in the air for about 20 to 25 laps on a track that is about 3/4th of a mile and one race usually takes about 20 to 30 minutes to finish one race then the next race is about 15 minutes later when you have to clean the bike, get fuel, and fix any problem and then repeat around 4 times in one day plus pratice before the first race...water polo your just swiming around the pool doing little to nothing...

uh ya, i've done both. Motocross=for pussies compared to water polo.

Water polo is the dirtiest game you can play. Anything below water= legal. Most everything above water= Legal. I've given a guy a concussion with an elbow to the face in a game when I used to play. If you think you just swim around doing nothing, you obviously have never seen a real game

E

Elite SEAL

anyone going to the USA vs. Serbia game at University of the Pacific on 6/4/09?

i am, GO USA!!!

E

Elite SEAL

I love how corrupted people are these days. I mean, people, and things like Illspirit, criticize the silliest things! For example, I just asked in the music portion, "who likes the halo 2/3 soundtrack?" and Illspirit and other weirdos start criticizing ME! LIKE I'M THE ONE WHO MADE IT!!!???

SAME THING WITH WATER POLO! I DIDN'T MAKE THE DAMN SPORT YOU PUSSIES

Toilet

I love how corrupted people are these days. I mean, people, and things like Illspirit, criticize the silliest things! For example, I just asked in the music portion, "who likes the halo 2/3 soundtrack?" and Illspirit and other weirdos start criticizing ME! LIKE I'M THE ONE WHO MADE IT!!!???

SAME THING WITH WATER POLO! I DIDN'T MAKE THE DAMN SPORT YOU PUSSIES

You take this shit too seriously.
Chill the fuck out.

Werbung: