who likes water polo?

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

its funny how every thread goes off topic =D

exactly, they might as well not have titles for the main focus of threads. I mean, if I were to start a thread saying, "I like medieval history", it would start off ok, but then someone would be like, "medieval history is for bitches!" and then it would start a whole off topic argument.

illspirit

I had an amazing turkey sandwich today. The sandwich was on fresh, toasted rye bread and was laced with two slices of provolone cheese. On top was a lofty leaf of lettuce and some spicy Webbers brand mustard.

Along with my masterpiece of a sandwich, I had some freshly made egg salad... and I make a pretty mean egg salad.

I finished my snack off with a wholesome glass of milk.

E

Elite SEAL

I had an amazing turkey sandwich today. The sandwich was on fresh, toasted rye bread and was laced with two slices of provolone cheese. On top was a lofty leaf of lettuce and some spicy Webbers brand mustard.

Along with my masterpiece of a sandwich, I had some freshly made egg salad... and I make a pretty mean egg salad.

I finished my snack off with a wholesome glass of milk.

cool, that sounds yummy. I got a new phone today, its a Pantech Matrix, it slides up to show numbers, and then sideways to show a keyboard.

E

Elite SEAL

Hey! Go fuck yourself, because guess what. Nobody cares.

i'm a guy, and guys don't fuck themselves; and I don't do gay sex...You on the other hand...God only knows you probably found a way to do it... SO THEN DO IT TO YOURSELF YOU FUCKING BITCH!!

E

Elite SEAL

What exactly are you rambling about? Stay out of my topics.

i'm rambling about platypuses taking over the world...WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU BLIND ASSHOLE!!?? AND THIS THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TOPIC -SO GET OUT!!

E

Elite SEAL

Wait, I thought you said you like water polo. Now you're contradicting yourself. :D

wow, you think Polo is sex?! just...HOW!? dunking someone is not sex, shooting a goal is not sex, but sure, of course you are the one who's right.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

You're pretty fucking stupid. He made a joke, and you're too thick to get it. Get the fuck out.

i know he made a joke...but it isn't funny. maybe I would have found it funny if everyone in this damned thread wasn't so negative. I will not get out, since when did you become my boss? Oh, it was when that noobish little "General" thing appeared under your profile name, i guess that allows people to boss others around.