Weapon damages and hit locations

Taurondir

I have (slowly) been building up damage tables for guns. What I do every once is log in a second account and fire off 10 rounds (to get an average) and record bullet damage.

I can hear the "get a life comments" already, but I have only been doing this so far with my fav guns.

What I was wondering is if anyone has "game" knowledge of what they are meant to do, ie hard data, sort of the one that exists on CoD4 weapons, and/or accuracy/spread stats, as this would once stop a LOT of threads of "gun X does more damage then gun Y" and we could also track what happens during weapons tweaks.

I dont understand why Nexon dosnt actually put that real data on the web site. I know different locations cause different damage, I just dont know if the multiplier/divider for locations is the same for all guns or its individual.

Thanks for any help, these days im more curious of game mechanics then in actually playing some games :)

Werbung:

sniper0245

um....wow, you really did your homework. well, compared to my testing getting shot in the upper chest is different compared to getting shot in the lower chest (only with pistols)
heres a hit table for the m16: here