Weapon Damage/Fire Rate/Kill Speed Chart

Seawied

Try testing it by shooting them in the foot next time or some other body part to see if its still a 3 hit kill.

Actually we should both get online sometime and test out these ideas.

Werbung:

Rob

Try testing it by shooting them in the foot next time or some other body part to see if its still a 3 hit kill.

Actually we should both get online sometime and test out these ideas.

It's always been a 3hko. Don't know what you 'pr0s' have been thinking. Only time it's not a 3hko is vs a heavy vester.

Seawied

It's always been a 3hko. Don't know what you 'pr0s' have been thinking. Only time it's not a 3hko is vs a heavy vester.

If it can kill in 3 hits or not hasn't really been debated, its if it can kill in 3 hits regardless of where you hit them on their body/distance. I was playing with a k2 and I know that the chart is off for that one, as it took 5 hits and occasionally 6 hits to kill. The chart says 4 hits.

btw: word to the wise, your tone is asking to get trolled "r0b"

Manageris98

My friends told me that the AK-103 is like the best AR in the game, or was it the fastest killing gun

I do have to agree with your friend if you ever get it outta the supply case GP, its deff gonna be worth it cause it shoots super fast and Literally has no recoil.
Its Great you shoulds deff chek it out.

Love

My friends told me that the AK-103 is like the best AR in the game, or was it the fastest killing gun

Go through a few games and you'll eventually find someone using it, normally at Junk Flea.

Kill em, pick it up, test for yourself.

It's not THE best, "the best" gun would have to be upon the users liking and ability with that weapon.

Also; THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST
(Don't blame me, blame Anonymous.)

cvspartan101

Go through a few games and you'll eventually find someone using it, normally at Junk Flea.

Kill em, pick it up, test for yourself.

It's not THE best, "the best" gun would have to be upon the users liking and ability with that weapon.

Also; THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST
(Don't blame me, blame Anonymous.)

true.. the best gun is different for each player depending on their skill and stuff

Rob

If it can kill in 3 hits or not hasn't really been debated, its if it can kill in 3 hits regardless of where you hit them on their body/distance. I was playing with a k2 and I know that the chart is off for that one, as it took 5 hits and occasionally 6 hits to kill. The chart says 4 hits.

btw: word to the wise, your tone is asking to get trolled "r0b"

K2 is a 4hko, even with a silencer.'
I know for a fact it's a 4hko in the foot without one.

btw: word to the wise, my flamesuit is on, "se4wi3d."

Werbung: