Weapon Damage/Fire Rate/Kill Speed Chart

Seawied

its a great way of getting a general idea of how powerful a weapon is. I found one or two inconsistencies, but I think the chart works well

Werbung:

john66

It does! It really does kill in 3 hits. A good 1/4 of my kills are from a G36E, it DOES kill in 3 hits. Why do you think everyone thinks its over powered? It's extremely accurate and has really good power.

I don't know why people think it's over powered. Mabye because they have tried it when they first started and sucked with it. Now they areturned off the gun for a long time.

lordofthegeeks

that's interesting, strategy wiki places the G36's damage at exactly 33, so it would be a 4hit with 1 HP left over, perhaps that site tested at mid range.

a few things are messed up in that chart too, the MP5 kills in 4, M4 and SCAR are 4 only at point blank, and the mac10 is actually a 4shot

and what are the chances of all 3 shots from an AK or Mk48 landing in a row?

Seawied

I can kill people with 3 hits using the G36E. Wiki = BS.

ya.

The main problem with this chart is that its all under ideal conditions. The UMP probably gets 3 hit kills on the majority of hitboxes where as the g36e only can do lethal damage on a few hitboxes

Werbung: