Weapon Damage/Fire Rate/Kill Speed Chart

Pooglez

md12kg.jpg

I prepared a table showing the fire rate (exact time between each shot) number of hits to kill (tested by shooting the upper torso against standard armor) and kill speed using those variables. I'm not high enough rank for the SG550, and I haven't really looked at the K3 SPW or M4A1 CQBR, but I'll be sure to add them when I get the chance. Also note, silencers, distance, and other armor types were not considered.

I chose to test shooting the torso because it's the biggest hitbox and where most bullets will land. I used standard armor because, in my last in-game survey, consisting of 100 public matches, 87% of players use standard armor for whatever reason. Some don't bother with armor, leaving them with standard. Others choose it. Some even go for Zadan. For that reason, you'd be most accurate with a damage/kill speed chart to use standard armor in testing.

I have another thread like this on another forum, and I'll likely add it to the official site later. If this table is posted by a Pooglez, it's not stolen.

Werbung:
Werbung: