Top Guns and what maps Nexon made em for

Werbung:

rocktrns

wait a second... how is waverider the sniper map, and on snow valley the m16? WHAT?! heres my opinion...

snow valley - L9 or G36e

Junk flea- SMG or Shotty for sure...

Waverider - g36e or m4a1 (i never have to pull my sniper out on that course!)

The light house the high elavation the roofs thats why its a good sniping map

sp1res

The light house the high elavation the roofs thats why its a good sniping map

but what u dont get is anywhere on the map almost u can reach the guy with a g36e wich kills in 2-3 maybe 4 hits, so why use a sniper where its easier to miss, and in my opinion i think its not much sniping at all if u want kills then u should charge t0 the other base. i definitly can understand if your a good sniper then u can get quite a few kills but to me using a g36e or m4a1 is much more convienent when u can reach them with a g36e incase i miss.

sry if i repeated something lol.

rocktrns

but what u dont get is anywhere on the map almost u can reach the guy with a g36e wich kills in 2-3 maybe 4 hits, so why use a sniper where its easier to miss, and in my opinion i think its not much sniping at all if u want kills then u should charge t0 the other base. i definitly can understand if your a good sniper then u can get quite a few kills but to me using a g36e or m4a1 is much more convienent when u can reach them with a g36e incase i miss.

sry if i repeated something lol.

I dont snipe there ,but thats what people do they snipe and people in the light house and there are snipers in the light house

MrPoog

I like using the M24 at Waverider, actually. Unless somebody has a chance to get a huge bodyshot off of me, I'm usually the one to come out on top of snipeoffs.

Boom.

Headshot.

Again.

;D

Ninja

dont take my insult!
i use a scoped ak-47, an AUG, and a L9 on every stage i go on :). (bought the extra slot B)

Werbung:

Jarnotic

So many different guns work on the same map.. Many times running around Waverider.. I will bring along a G36, AK47 Scoped and varied sniper.. Seems the real exception to map=gun is in Junk Flea.. SMG and shotgun territory for sure.

how about the ak 47?

It kills in 3 bullets, so It's realy effective for me on junk flea.

Oh, and btw - on waverider and snow valley... I generally get 20-45 kills with just my artic wolf sniper.

and with my g36e valkrie, I get like 15 additional kills, =p.